- Ventilated annex with rainfly fits a medium-sized dog bed or serves as a gear locker
- Pre-attached poles for fast and easy basic setup in about a minute
- Included rainfly offers well-ventilated weather protection
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- Exclusive WeatherTec™ system for enhanced storm protection
COLEMAN 6 PERSON DOME TENT INSTA CLI
Setting up your home base is easy with the Coleman Moraine Park Fast Pitch 6 person dome tent. You'll feel like you're in your own bedroom with convenient, removable murphy shelf fold down organizer, which acts like a night stand with a phone pocket. The fast pitch system uses pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free insta-clip suspension to let you set up your tent 40% faster then comparable Coleman tent with conventional setup. If it rains the tent has 33% ore water-resistant, and the weatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams also helps you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning helps to keep the water out. When the temperature heats up, the auto-roll windows open in a snap to let in the comforting breeze. Illumiline reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. With space for 2 queen sized air beds, You'll have plenty of room to stretch out in this tent, which then easily packs up into carry bag with a rip strip and you're off on your next adventure.