BladeLight Fillet (6.0")
SOG's first fillet knife adds smartly adds six exceptionally bright LED lights into the glass-reinforced nylon handle creating a fillet knife that makes it easier to see and clean your catch.
SOG's first fishing specific knife is definitely a keeper. This member of the award-winning BladeLight family features a 6-inch fillet knife accompanied by six intensely bright LED lights (three on each side of the blade). The lights, with an output of 30 lumens, will make fish cleaning or bait cutting in the dying hours of the day so much easier. It could help find the way to the boat launch or mooring. The fixed blade - made of 8CR13MOV stainless steel - is anchored to a glass reinforced nylon handle. Two AAA batteries will provide more than four hours of burntime for the LED lights. That's a lot of fish cleaning.
SOG BLADELIGHT FILLET KNIFE STRAIGHT 6" POLISHED SATIN
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible so they can buy with confidence and certainty.
Key Selling Features:
- Fixed blade fillet knife with Brilliant White LEDs for use in low light situations
- Satin polished 8Cr13MoV 6" Stainless Steel Fillet Blade
- Water Resistance: IPX-7 Protected for water immersion. (Immersion time 30 minutes at a depth of 1M)
- Glass-reinforced Nylon Handle with Over-molded Rubber and 6 LEDs built into the handle
- Molded Nylon sheath with belt clip, sharpener, and cord cutter
- Lifetime Warranty
- Finish: Polished Satin
- Blade Shape: Fillet
- Edge Type: Straight
- Blade Steel Type: 8CR13MOV
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) / Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Hardness: RC. 56-58
- Product Weight: 3.2oz
- Blade Length: 6.0"
- Overall Length: 10.7"