Make a meal that is the envy of the whole campground with the lightweight, compact Camp Chef Everest 2-burner stove. It's ready for road trips and family camping adventures.
Don't be fooled by its size: the Everest Two Burner Camping Stove packs a lot of power, making it the one of the most powerful compact stoves around.
- Features 2 burners that each kick out 20,000 BTUs to get your cooking done in short order; separate burner controls let you boil noodles and slowly warm sauce at the same time
- Piezo igniter sparks the stove to life with a push of the button, eliminating worries about wet matches and burning your hand
- Lid and side shields block wind from the burners
- Stainless-steel drip tray is easy to clean up
- Convenient carry handle makes it easy to transport the Camp Chef Everest 2-burner stove
- Operates on 16.4 oz. propane canisters, sold separately
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online;
Camp Chef Everest 2-Burner Camp Stove
Best Use Camping Fuel Type Canister Fuel Propane Auto Ignition Yes Heat Output (per burner) 20,000 british thermal units Burn Time (Max Flame) Unavailable Average Boil Time Unavailable Dimensions 23.5 x 13.5 x 4 inches Distance Between Burners 12 inches Weight 12 pounds