If you need to keep ice in the field you need a Pelican Elite Cooler. We started with a clean sheet, and leveraged decades of protective case experience to build the world's best cooler.
Insulation that keeps ice up to 10 days, with features not available on any other premium cooler: locking latches, rigid fold up handles and wide wheels for soft terrain.
Features of the Pelican 250 Qt Elite Cooler
- Up to 10 days ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Guaranteed for life
- Made in the USA
- Holds approximately 300 ea - 342 ea Standard 12oz Cans. Can vary based on how much ice is used.
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).
Pelican ProGear™ is proud to announce our bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee. The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other bear attractants that increase these encounters. This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods of time. Information relative to the IGBC testing and certification program can be viewed at www.IGBConline.org.
**Pelican ProGear Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376
Documents of the Pelican 250 Qt Elite Cooler
- Pelican 250 Qt Elite Cooler Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Options of the Pelican 250 Qt Elite Cooler
250 QT ELITE COOLER - TAN
Specifications of 250 Qt Elite Cooler - Tan
Interior Dimensions :50.25" L x 17.00" W x 17.50" HExterior Dimensions :61.13" L x 27.50" W x 27.50" HInsulation :Polyurethane 2" thicknessHandle/Latch Material :ABSHardware :Stainless SteelWeight :92 lbsColor :TanInsert :None